CSS Solutions business environment is dynamic, typified by a high degree of
competition and rapid technological advances. Success in such a situation
demands that we continuously challenge ourselves to higher levels of
individual and collective performance. We aim to provide an enabling and
positive environment that will motivate our employees and facilitate
achievement and maintenance of superior levels of performance.
We believe in continuous education of our employees and strive to provide the
best training facilities that will keep our team on par with the best in the field.
CSS Solutions has the following full time positions:
JAVA, C, C++, Unix, XML, BIPublisher, Linux, JDEdwards and SQL.
Responsible for implementation, design, coding, enhancing and testing of JD
Edwards to meet business process requirements. Analyzing the user needs
and development of software solutions. Requires MS/ Bachelor degree or
equivalent in computer science or related field. 1/5 years of experience in job
offered or related occupation of programmer analyst, Technical consultant ,
Team Lead or related field. Experience must include migration of data from
legacy databases to JD Edwards. Duties entail working with Java, C,C++,Unix,
XML, BI Publisher, Linux , JDEdwards and SQL.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Travel to client sites is required.
Please mail, email resumes to Attn: Satya Priya, CSS Solutions, 39174 State
St., Suite B, Fremont, CA 94538, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong technical knowledge of programming languages, especially Oracle
Developer , SQL, PL/SQL and Relational Database concepts.
Minimum 4 Years work experience
The Computer programmer role is to write, code, test, and analyze software
programs and interfaces as related to the Oracle Applications environment.
This includes designing, documenting, and modifying software throughout the
production life cycle. The candidate will also analyze and correct production
problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports when
* Assist Oracle Applications Functional Leads in conceptualizing and
development of new software programs and applications.
* Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and
specifications working with end users and business owners.
* Conform to Oracle Applications best practices.
* Consistently write, translate, and develop software and applications according
* Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs
for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and
* Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem
* Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or
team members on the status of the development process.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines
* Develop programs to enhance functionality and/or appearance of Oracle ERP
system as necessary.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
© CSS Solutions Inc. All rights reserved
|CSS SOLUTIONS, INC.
- The Name You Can Trust